Main Indication: High fever of sudden onset, with perspiration, no thirst.
Common Name: Deadly Nightshade
– High fevers with hot, flushed face (red or even purple), eyes with dilated pupils and throbbing carotids. May hallucinate, may have febrile seizures.
– Cold hands and feet with heat radiating from head.
– Sudden onset with violent symptoms.
– No anxiety or fear, they are excitable, may be delirious, aggressive or violent.
– Dry mouth and throat but not thirsty.
– There is always heat, redness, throbbing and burning, e.g. throbbing headaches, intense inflammations with a lot of heat e.g. tonsillitis, otitis, conjunctivitis, mastitis, boils.
– Great children’s remedy.
– Worse at 3am and 3pm, from heat of the sun, light, noise, touch, motion (hyperesthesia of all senses).
– Better with rest and light coverings.
Individual Homeopathic Remedies offer wonderful holistic support when taken at the right time and frequency.
Homeopathy is a natural form of medicine that stimulates the body’s innate healing process both gently and naturally. Individual Homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other remedies to promote healing for various ailments.
Adults & Children: Administer a dose of 5 drops directly under the tongue.
Infants & babies: Either 1-2 drops directly into mouth or dilute 5 drops in half a teaspoon of boiled and cooled water.
Acute: Doses may be given every 30 min-2 hours, depending on condition and state of patient, reduce this frequency as symptoms improve to 3 x daily, stop once better.
Chronic: Doses may be given up to 3 x daily, or as needed.
The mouth should be free from food, drink and recently brushed teeth, avoid these for at least 15 minutes before or after administering the selected remedy.
Homeopathic Remedy prepared by Homeopathic standards in 20ml distilled water with a dropper pipette.
Store this bottle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, heat, radiation, cell phones & strong smells. Keep the remedy lid tightly sealed.
Unopened shelf life: 36 months
WARNING: Some illnesses can be life threatening and, if necessary, you should seek expert medical advice. Using your discretion, if improvement has not been seen within 24-48 hours, please consult with your practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children