Calc carbonica 30c
Main Indication: Delayed development with a tendency to be overweight.
Common Name: Mother of pearl, oyster shell
– A wonderful children’s remedy, especially well-suited to babies who are chubby, who tend to sweat easily, especially on their heads during sleep, sour smelling. Big head with big hard belly and swollen glands.
– Slow and difficult teething, slow to learn to walk and talk, and poor nutrition assimilation, they have a tendency to grow fat but not strong, they catch colds easily and are generally chilly. Their bones aren’t strong and may not develop well (rickets), they may be anemic, and often have lymphatic issues e.g. tonsillitis, swollen glands, thyroiditis.
– School children get headaches from mental work.
– Desire eggs, cheese, potatoes and other carbs. May be intolerant to milk.
– Itchy scalp with cradle cap, smells sour. Gets out of breath easily.
– They are generally homebodies, don’t like change, not ambitious, they’re protective and supportive to others, can be shy and cautious. They like organization and stability in life. They take their time in their work and life, work hard, are responsible, practical, slow developers who are dependent on family and home. Children may have lots of fears and anxieties.
Individual Homeopathic Remedies offer wonderful holistic support when taken at the right time and frequency.
Homeopathy is a natural form of medicine that stimulates the body’s innate healing process both gently and naturally. Individual Homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other remedies to promote healing for various ailments.
Adults & Children: Administer a dose of 5 drops directly under the tongue.
Infants & babies: Either 1-2 drops directly into mouth or dilute 5 drops in half a teaspoon of boiled and cooled water.
Acute: Doses may be given every 30 min-2 hours, depending on condition and state of patient, reduce this frequency as symptoms improve to 3 x daily, stop once better.
Chronic: Doses may be given up to 3 x daily, or as needed.
The mouth should be free from food, drink and recently brushed teeth, avoid these for at least 15 minutes before or after administering the selected remedy.
Homeopathic Remedy prepared by Homeopathic standards in 20ml distilled water with a dropper pipette.
Store this bottle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, heat, radiation, cell phones & strong smells. Keep the remedy lid tightly sealed.
Unopened shelf life: 36 months
WARNING: Some illnesses can be life threatening and, if necessary, you should seek expert medical advice. Using your discretion, if improvement has not been seen within 24-48 hours, please consult with your practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children