Castor Oil Pack
Heart of Cultures
Castor oil packs are anti-inflammatory, antifungal, anti-microbial. This is a gentle detox modality that may help resolve gastrointestinal disorders, support the immune system, facilitate lymph drainage and toxin elimination The pack can be used on the liver, intestines, thyroid or kidneys.
1. Soak a cotton flannel with castor oil
2. Place the pack over the inflamed organ, and place a towel over that
3. Lay down and relax with the pack, place a hot water bottle or heated bean bag on top
4. Start with half an hour at first and work up to an hour and a half.
5. Repeat four days consecutively, at least once a month.
(Castor oil stains, so use old clothes and towels)