Heart of Cultures Bovine Collagen contains Type I & III collagen from a free-range, grass-fed source.
Collagen is an essential component of skin, hair, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, gums, teeth, eyes and blood vessels.
- Osteoarthritis and other arthritic conditions
- Improves gut health, eg. leakygut, GERD or acid reflux
- Powerful antioxidant as it contains glycine, a precursor of glutathione
- Builds muscle and repairs tissue
- Post-workout recovery
- Post-operative wound healing
- Promotes deeper sleep
- Improves skin quality, reduces wrinkles, puffiness and cellulite
- Can be used as a topical application in case of acne
Directions: Add 1 tbs per day (2tbs if there is inflammation present or after physical exertion) of Collagen Powder to your coffee, tea or smoothies. Make a paste and add rest of the liquid.
In order for the body to produce collagen, it needs to have sufficient amounts of certain vitamins and minerals to facilitate the process. This is where Silica and Vitamin C come in. Without these nutrients to support cellular function collagen production falters. Whilst there is a benefit in taking collagen we highly recommend nourishing your body with essential nutrients like Silica and a whole food vitamin C to maximise the effects. The key is taking in these nutrients in their whole food form in order to maximise absorption and utilisation at a cellular level.
We have paired Silica and Super Natural C in this Collagen Booster COMBO DEAL. So you can get both products for less.