Hypericum Perferatum 30c
Main Indication: Nerve pain
Common Name: St. John’s wort
– Great remedy for injuries to nerves and nerve-rich areas of the body.
– Crushed finger tips, toes, nails and spine.
– Known as the homeopathic painkiller, with excessive painfulness.
– Neuritis, tingling, burning and numbness, especially after an injury.
– Relieves pain after operations, after dental surgery it can be alternated with Arnica to relieve pain and bruising.
– Pains are usually sharp and shooting (nerve) pains.
– Pain in coccyx after a fall or childbirth.
– Given after deep puncture wound (with Ledum), can prevent infection and nerve pain.
– Phantom limb pain. Painful scars. Concussion after head injury (with Arnica).
Individual Homeopathic Remedies offer wonderful holistic support when taken at the right time and frequency.
Homeopathy is a natural form of medicine that stimulates the body’s innate healing process both gently and naturally. Individual Homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other remedies to promote healing for various ailments.
Adults & Children: Administer a dose of 5 drops directly under the tongue.
Infants & babies: Either 1-2 drops directly into mouth or dilute 5 drops in half a teaspoon of boiled and cooled water.
Acute: Doses may be given every 30 min-2 hours, depending on condition and state of patient, reduce this frequency as symptoms improve to 3 x daily, stop once better.
Chronic: Doses may be given up to 3 x daily, or as needed.
The mouth should be free from food, drink and recently brushed teeth, avoid these for at least 15 minutes before or after administering the selected remedy.
Homeopathic Remedy prepared by Homeopathic standards in 20ml distilled water with a dropper pipette.
Store this bottle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, heat, radiation, cell phones & strong smells. Keep the remedy lid tightly sealed.
Unopened shelf life: 36 months
WARNING: Some illnesses can be life threatening and, if necessary, you should seek expert medical advice. Using your discretion, if improvement has not been seen within 24-48 hours, please consult with your practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children