Developed to rapidly restore and maintain healthy magnesium and mineral levels in the body – achieved through a unique delivery mechanism and magnesium complex comprising 72 of ionic trace minerals.
Advanced absorption through Natroceutics Magnesium Complex: Magnesium Citrate + Liposomal Magnesium Cellg8TM + Magnesium from Trace Minerals.
Each tablet delivers 72 ionic trace minerals, equivalent to 10 drops of Trace Mineral Research® liquid, ConcenTraceTM AC.
Offering rapid uptake and sustained release from dual release delivery. Natroceutics Magnesium Complex delivers 125mg of
elemental magnesium per tablet.
As an essential mineral for optimal health, magnesium is involved in most major metabolic processes, playing a crucial role in over 300 enzyme reactions operating throughout the day. Magnesium deficiency – caused by inadequate amounts of nutritional content in our diets – could lead to a wide range of health conditions.
With a greater need for increased minerals, Natroceutics Magnesium Complex is developed to deliver optimal levels of magnesium and overcome the limitations of conventional supplementation through a complex which includes liposomal magnesium, magnesium citrate and the full spectrum of complete trace minerals.
- Studied by experts in the field of Magnesium
- Vegan friendly – 100 % plant based
- Fully recyclable packaging and supporting environmental regeneration
- Clean and free from agrochemicals and artificial additives.
- Quality assured through GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and batch testing
- Designed to deliver therapeutic efficacy.
Magensium and Vitamin D3
Low vitamin D3 may be a result of a magnesium deficiency. Magnesium plays a key role in determining how much vitamin D our bodies can make. It’s suggested that people whose magnesium intake is high are less likely to have a vitamin D deficiency than people whose magnesium levels are low.
Vitamin D’s bioavailability depends on magnesium. The enzymes (in the liver and kidneys) that enable vitamin D metabolism—converting it into its active form, calcitriol—can’t work without sufficient amounts of magnesium to draw upon.
Signs of a magnesium deficiency.
- Muscle twitches or cramps
- High blood pressure
- Mental health issues such as. depression or apathy
- Fatigue and muscle weakness
- Irregular heartbeat contributing to (lightheadedness, dizziness etc)