NATROCEUTICS OMEGA 3 HAS BEEN DEVELOPED USING THE BEST AVAILABLE SOURCE FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WISH TO COMPROMISE ON QUALITY OR EFFICACY.
You get 2 month’s supply of the comprehensive Omega 3 on the market.
Omega 3 Fortified benefits…
- Superior Triglyceride Form (TG).
- Produced from Wild Alaskan Pollock.
- High Potency – EPA 400mg DHA 300mg per 1000mg capsule.
- Leading Purity with TOTOX score of below 5 at encapsulation.
- Proven Lutein + Zeaxanthin combination – Lutemax.
- Vit K2 – Menaquinone MK-7 (Vitamin K2).
- Each batch is purity tested for heavy metals + contaminants, TOTOX score.
- Fish Gelatin Capsule.
- Sustainably and responsibly produced from MSC certified facility and producer in Alaska.
Omega 3 Fortified includes Lutemax, which is a patented extract containing all three nutritionally relevant macular carotenoids-lutein, RR-zeaxanthin, and RS (meso)-zeaxanthin – in a 5:1 ratio. This extract is then enhanced using a nutrient delivery system that significantly improves bioavailability and stability.
Lutemax is produced from certified non-GMO Marigold flower in a fully vertically integrated supply chain for sustainability, traceability and quality control.
Lutemax has been extensively studied with ongoing research and development. Multiple human clinical studies have demonstrated. Significant increase in serum Macular Pigment Ocular Density (MPOD) in as little as 8 weeks.
- Significant improvement in contrast sensitivity, glare performance and photo stress recovery.
- Significant reduction in cortisol (50%) and physiological markers of stress.
- Significant improvement in attention, processing speed, composite memory.
- Significant increase in brain derived neurotropic factor. (BDNF)
- Improved sleep quality.
- Improved skin tone and quality.
- Studied and developed by experts in the field of Omega 3, Macular Carotenoids and Vitamin K2. Designed to deliver therapeutic efficacy.
- Quality assured through GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and batch testing.
- Fish Gelatin Capsule.
Produced from sustainable source.
- MSC certified.
Batch tested purity.
The importance of Lutein, RR-zeaxanthin, RS (meso)- zeaxanthin.
Of the over 750 carotenoids found in nature, only Lutein and Zeaxanthin are found in the macula. The body cannot make macular carotenoids. Dietary intake is the only way to ensure optimal levels. Lutein and the zeaxanthin isomers may be considered “conditionally essential” nutrients.
- Exclusively deposited in the macula and forms macular pigment.
- Acts as an antioxidant shield against free radicals and blue light.
- Visual Performance
- Visual Acuity
- Contrast Sensitivity
- Light Sensitivity
- Glare Recovery
Additional Major Benefits:
- Predominant carotenoids in the brain and important for cognitive function.
- Supports skin health.
- Arterial, blood vessel integrity.
- Prenatal development of brain and eyes.
- Major carotenoids found in breast milk.
Whilst Vitamin K should be readily available through a healthy diet, recent data indicate that subclinical Vitamin K deficiency is not uncommon.
Today the impact of Vitamin K in human health is widely understood with ongoing research that continues to demonstrate its importance and benefit. It is known that Vit K2 activates two key proteins in the human body. Firstly, Osteocalcin is responsible for binding calcium and minerals in the bones, teeth and the areas we need.
Secondly, Matrix-GLA can only be activated in the presence of K2 through a process called carboxylation. This is a key indicator of cardiovascular health. As a molecule, Vitamin K has an important role to play in bone and cardiovascular health, optimal immune function, insulin sensitivity, metabolic health and the central nervous system.
Vitamin K2 addition.
Natroceutics Omega 3 Fortified utilises Vit K2 which is K2 (MK-7) in its purest form. 99,7% all-trans content. This is identical to the Vitamin K2 found in nature. Produced through a patented one-of-a-kind process, it is fully bio-active, allowing for benefit in the bones, hearts and bodies of all users. In recognition of this unprecedented quality and purity, the Vit K2 we use has become the reference standard for the United States Pharmacopeia, used globally as the benchmark for K2 analysis and cis/trans purity assessments.
An Omega 3 is an essential addition to a healthy supplement regime. It helps maintain a key balance between Omega 3 and Omega 6 oils. Omega 6 oils dominate our diets which tips the ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 oils in the body. An imbalance has been connected to a number of chronic diseases including heart disease. Taking a good quality Omega 3 whilst reducing vegetable oil consumption is vital to optimising ones health.