Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil is the only fresh, wild-caught and raw cod liver oil in the entire world. Straight from pristine Norwegian seas, it contains naturally occurring vitamins A and D, and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids, including omega-3 EPA and DHA.
If you do the research, you’ll find that most commercial cod liver oils are highly processed with heat that wipes out the natural vitamins A and D, and damages the fragile omega-3 fatty acids. To make up for the loss, most cod liver oil producers will add synthetic vitamins.
Yet Rosita family is in control of the entire process from fish to bottle, giving you the most precious and nutritional cod liver oil on the market.
- Sustainable: Authentic cod (gadus morhua) are sustainably caught, hook and line on Rosita’s own fishing boats off the coast of northern Norway.
- Unprocessed: Raw and handcrafted in small batches using a rare, exclusive and generations-old cold-process extraction technique that turns to nature to separate the oil from the livers (with a gentle temperature shift). No heat, bleach, solvents, mechanics, winterization or chemicals are used.
- Fresh: Fish to fresh oil within hours!
- Rich nutrients & no synthetic vitamins: Contains only naturally-occurring vitamin A and vitamin D and a full spectrum of omega-3 fatty acids in the concentration and proportion nature intended:
- Gives you 395 IU vitamin D3 per teaspoon and 3,900 IU vitamin A per teaspoon (with some variation batch-by-batch due to naturally occurring seasonal shifts).
- Gives you 443 mg EPA and 605 mg DHA per teaspoon, along with a full spectrum of omega fats, including 3 (DHA and EPA), 4, 6, 7, 9 and 11.
- Ships safely in all temps: Nitrogen-flushed, oxygen-free glass bottle protects the oil’s nutrients and allows for shipping in all temperatures, even without cold packs.
- Safe: Each batch is 3rd-party tested in a microbiological laboratory and certified to meet strict European regulations for potency and purity (including heavy metals testing).
- Natural antioxidants: A tiny drop of rosemary herb and full spectrum vitamin E (from sunflower seeds) is added to maintain freshness.
- Taste: Golden oil tastes like robust, wild-caught fish. Nothing added to mask your oil’s all-natural taste.
Absorption benefits of liquid cod liver oil
Because Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil is fresh, wild-caught and raw, taking a spoonful of the liquid is akin to eating a piece of nutrient-rich, fresh fish. This means your body will recognise Rosita as real food, rather than a processed supplement.
In addition, the vitamins in your Rosita cod liver oil are fat-soluble, meaning they’re stored in the body’s fat and used as needed.
Rosita liquid versus softgels
Rosita liquid cod fish oil offers more servings compared to softgels. It’s ideal for therapeutic doses and the entire family’s needs.
Rosita liquid is also helpful for those who cannot swallow a softgel, like infants, children and those who prefer a smooth dose.