Saffron Bioactive is a market leading saffron extract for the support of mood, stress and sleep quality.
- Exclusively uses affron®, saffron extract.
- Standardized 3.5% Lepticrosalides® – a patented totum of bioactives.
- Organically produced, chemical-free, water-extracted, Spanish saffron.
- Quality standards from harvest to extraction.
Bioavailability and rapid absorption within 1 hour.
Studies safely done in adolescents, menopausal women and as adjuvant therapy with anti-depressants.
Clinicians searching for both effective as well as safe treatments and supportive aids to mental health conditions have been turning to Saffron extract. Science has shown the traditional use of saffron as a nervous system sedative through various clinical trials involving
This body of evidence has shown that saffron extract may support various conditions related to mental health. Over and above its adjuvant efficacy in stress, sleep, and mood-related conditions, it has been regarded safe as a standalone substance or when used with an
integrative approach. Saffron is non-habit forming or sedating.
Natroceutics Saffron bioactive exclusively uses affron® which is regarded as the world’s leading saffron extract. This standardised extract has been patented, using a specific extraction method that assures consistent results and quality each time it is used. affron® has become the most
researched saffron extract on the market, used by clinicians around the world to safely and effectively manage and support the mental health of their patients.
- Studied by experts in the field of Saffron
- Vegan-friendly – 100 % plant-based
Fully recyclable packaging and supporting environmental regeneration
- Clean and free from agrochemicals, artificial additives and heavy metals
- Quality assured through GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and batch testing
- Designed to deliver therapeutic efficacy
- Fully recyclable packaging and supporting
With the number of people struggling with mental disorders, Saffron Bioactive is potentially life-changing. It is a high-quality, well-studied extract that is worth looking into. The most recent study that I read on it found it to be no different in efficiency than Ritalin for ADHD with far fewer side effects.
I’ve personally tried it and felt the effects and clients have loved it too. If you are feeling on edge and need some support give it a try.
Read more about the Randomized, Double-Blind Pilot Study comparing Saffron with Ritalin here.