- Silica is found in compounds called glycosaminoglycan’s, components of structural tissues such as arteries, tendons, skin, bones and cartilage.
- Often taken by women and men for nails, hair, skin health
- Organic Bamboo and Horsetail are considered the premium source of silica and purest form. Combining both bamboo and organic horsetail ensures a full spectrum whole food-based supplement fully recognised by the body
- Silica is the trace mineral that helps to bind protein molecules and as such supports connective tissue health including bones, hair, skin elasticity and structure, and nails.
- It is an essential mineral that is needed to help produce collagen.
- Specially designed and harvested from real foods for real results.
Harvested from nature using Organic farming practices and the wisdom of the land to provide a fully certified Organic Silica food supplement that meets the requirements of those seeking superior health and purity.
Silica is needed to carry calcium into vital body structures like the bones and is a critical nutrient for the formation of collagen which is found in joint cartilage, bone tissue, ligaments, tendons, blood vessels, lung tissue, skin, hair, nails, trachea and other tissue in the body.
Horsetail is a plant that not only contains a high amount of silica but also a wide range of nutrients that enhances the effect and provides important nutrients to the body.
To name a few…
- Vitamin C
- Thiamine (vitamin B1)
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- Niacin (vitamin B3)
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B6)
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
Bamboo the other source of Silica in this product actually possesses the richest amount of silica of any other plant. Bamboo has been shown to…
- Increase collagen production – without adequate silica, our bodies can’t produce collagen.
- Glowing Skin – increased collagen makes your skin glow.
- Enhances Skin Elasticity – it’s also responsible for the activity of enzymes needed for collagen synthesis, which improves your skin elasticity.
- Bamboo silica strengthens your skin’s protective barrier
- Bamboo silica helps fight Acne
Earthier products are formulated using wholefood organic ingredients because of the synergistic and complementary qualities that each nutrient provides. Using a premium sourced organic bamboo and organically grown horsetail means that you get a complete whole food full spectrum of nutrients. This is how the human body has adapted to take in nutrients. There are complex synergies of known and unknown nutrients that improve absorption and enhance the effect at a cellular level. This is why taking a whole food supplement is better than taking a synthetic isolated nutrient.
Signs you are deficient
- Brittle nails,
- Longitudinal ridges on the nails
- Poor hair growth and breakage
- Hair loss, premature wrinkles
- Poor muscle tone,
- cellulite and stretch marks especially following pregnancy,
- Brittle teeth,
- Dental caries,
- Kidney stones,
- Gallstones and prolapses.
In order for the body to produce collagen, it needs to have sufficient amounts of certain vitamins and minerals to facilitate the process. This is where Silica and Vitamin C come in. Without these nutrients to support cellular function collagen production falters. Whilst there is a benefit in taking collagen we highly recommend nourishing your body with essential nutrients like Silica and a whole food vitamin C to maximise the effects. The key is taking in these nutrients in their whole food form in order to maximise absorption and utilisation at a cellular level.
We have paired Silica and Super Natural C in this Collagen Booster COMBO DEAL. So you can get both products for less.
If you are looking for pure grass-fed hydrolyzed collagen click here.
Don’t miss out on Silica, it has a multitude of benefits for the body and this supplement complies to EU manufacturing standards and EU Organic food regulation, certified by the Soil Association, UK.
Ingredients: Organic Horsetail, Organic Bamboo – Hypromellose Non GMO vegetarian capsule
Earthier do not use any preservatives, excipients, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gluten free and unless stated are all suitable for VEGAN lifestyles. The capsule is 100% plant based and certified Vegan. Certified organic, soil association, no additives, vegan, no added gluten
How to take
Takes 2 capsules with food any time of day.