Aconitum Napellus 30c
Main Indication: High fever of sudden onset, with dry skin and with thirst.
Common Name: Monkshood
– First remedy after a shock or trauma and at start of acute illness, with sudden onset of symptoms, often with fever starting in the middle of the night, with a fear that they will die.
– After exposure to dry, cold wind, or very hot weather.
– First remedy in inflammations and fevers. Anxious and restless in fever, one red cheek and one pale. Thirsty
– Great fear, anxiety, and worry with every ailment.
– Physical and mental restlessness. Panic attacks, anxiety with feeling of impending death. Lots of fears.
– Worse at night, especially at midnight, after a shock, exposure to cold dry wind.
– Better in open air, rest and sweating.
Aconite is an acute remedy, useful at the start of an acute disease, and is not to be continued for long periods of time.
Individual Homeopathic Remedies offer wonderful holistic support when taken at the right time and frequency.
Homeopathy is a natural form of medicine that stimulates the body’s innate healing process both gently and naturally. Individual Homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other remedies to promote healing for various ailments.
Adults & Children: Administer a dose of 5 drops directly under the tongue.
Infants & babies: Either 1-2 drops directly into mouth or dilute 5 drops in half a teaspoon of boiled and cooled water.
Acute: Doses may be given every 30 min-2 hours, depending on condition and state of patient, reduce this frequency as symptoms improve to 3 x daily, stop once better.
Chronic: Doses may be given up to 3 x daily, or as needed.
The mouth should be free from food, drink and recently brushed teeth, avoid these for at least 15 minutes before or after administering the selected remedy.
Homeopathic Remedy prepared by Homeopathic standards in 20ml distilled water with a dropper pipette.
Store this bottle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, heat, radiation, cell phones & strong smells. Keep the remedy lid tightly sealed.
Unopened shelf life: 36 months
WARNING: Some illnesses can be life threatening and, if necessary, you should seek expert medical advice. Using your discretion, if improvement has not been seen within 24-48 hours, please consult with your practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children