Main Indication: Cold with thick, yellow, bland discharge.
Common Name: Wind flower
– Pulsatilla is mild, timid, sensitive, gentle, affectionate, dependant, fear rejection and confrontation, people-pleasing, and changeable; may be sad, and cries easily. Likes sympathy.
– They feel better in the open air, even though they are chilly, symptoms are often contradictory.
– Discharges are thick, bland, and yellowish-green, it is often needed at the end of a cold, especially when clingy and weepy. They are usually not thirsty.
– Often presents as otitis, all kinds of female menstrual disorders, ripe colds.
– Aggravated by fatty rich foods, often sick after feasting at a party, warm room, warm food, puberty, pregnancy, PMS.
– Better after a good cry, cool fresh air, like the window open, cold foods and drinks, gentle motion.
Individual Homeopathic Remedies offer wonderful holistic support when taken at the right time and frequency.
Homeopathy is a natural form of medicine that stimulates the body’s innate healing process both gently and naturally. Individual Homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other remedies to promote healing for various ailments.
Adults & Children: Administer a dose of 5 drops directly under the tongue.
Infants & babies: Either 1-2 drops directly into mouth or dilute 5 drops in half a teaspoon of boiled and cooled water.
Acute: Doses may be given every 30 min-2 hours, depending on condition and state of patient, reduce this frequency as symptoms improve to 3 x daily, stop once better.
Chronic: Doses may be given up to 3 x daily, or as needed.
The mouth should be free from food, drink and recently brushed teeth, avoid these for at least 15 minutes before or after administering the selected remedy.
Homeopathic Remedy prepared by Homeopathic standards in 20ml distilled water with a dropper pipette.
Store this bottle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, heat, radiation, cell phones & strong smells. Keep the remedy lid tightly sealed.
Unopened shelf life: 36 months
WARNING: Some illnesses can be life threatening and, if necessary, you should seek expert medical advice. Using your discretion, if improvement has not been seen within 24-48 hours, please consult with your practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children